Experienced Clinical Educator provides individual and small group services for reading acquisition, fluency, and comprehension of passages and literature, written expression, writing across the curriculum and analytical paragraphs/essays with fiction and non-fiction texts for First Grade – High School, early math concepts, and math skills through fifth grade. Phonemic awareness groups for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade students – individuals and small groups. Literacy development based upon the Science of Reading provided to emergent readers and students experiencing dyslexia and atypical learning profiles.
Phonemic awareness, phonics skills, and decoding instruction taught through a multisensory approach based on the Orton-Gillingham structure of the English language.
Evidence-Based Instruction for Reading, Math, and Written Expression
- Wilson Language Training/Fundations
- Really Great Reading
- The Write Tools
- Step Up to Writing
- Analytical Writing
- Traditional Arithmetic
- Language of Math
Executive Functioning Services for Elementary, Middle, and High School Students
- Planning, monitoring, and assessing the efficacy of the technology, tools, and strategies for organization and management of materials and time individually developed for successful lifelong learning.
Consultation to parents, homeschool teachers, and micro-school leaders and teachers
- Developing programs of support for students with atypical learning profiles
- Implementing IEP and Service Plan goals for micro-school and homeschool learning communities.
- Supporting homeschool students as they navigate online learning experiences due to medically complex conditions, challenges with attention, and COVID-19.
- Reading Assessments for fluency, decoding, phonological processing, and comprehension for silent and oral reading.
- Written Language Assessments for sentence and composition levels of writing.
- Math Assessments for early math and acquired math skills in the elementary grade levels.